When it comes to lip care tips ladies are eager to know everything about those tips. Because it’s really important for a woman. So, in this piece of content, we will be sharing a few important lip care tips with you.
In addition to daily hydration, it is very important to exfoliate the lips once a week to remove dead cells and regenerate the skin. The lips are a delicate part of our body that we must take care of to keep them soft, smooth, and hydrated. Besides, if we do it with natural products and massaging them regularly, we can also achieve a certain natural volume.
In this article, we have explained few lip care tips and how one should exfoliate, moisturize, massage, and protect them, and we warn about the dangers of using certain lipsticks that contain substances dangerous to our health.
Here Are The 6 Lip Care Tips for volumizing Your
In every guideline of lip care routine, you will find out that exfoliation is at the top of lip care tips. is Once a week or every fortnight, you can exfoliate, but always gently, since it is a very sensitive area, and you could irritate it. The peeling helps regenerate the skin and eliminate the dead cells accumulated in the outer layers.
You can use olive or sesame oil with a little sugar or bicarbonate. Then gently massage the lips, rinse with warm or cool water and hydrate them well. In this way, while you gently exfoliating the lips with the sugar, you can hydrate them with the oil.
It is essential to continuously hydrate our lips, if possible, using natural products, and especially after exfoliating, in times of very cold or very dry climates, with a lot of wind, etc.
- For this, try to choose lip balms made with cocoa butter, argan oil, beeswax, etc.
- You can combine the same sections of beeswax, cocoa butter and olive and almond oil to even make your homemade lipstick.
- Also, you can add a drop of edible essential oil that you like. For example, you can add and dissolve well in a blend of a drop of lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary, ginger, lavender or mint essential oil.
- And if you still want to make it more original, you can give it a reddish colour with beet powder. Then you can put everything in a water bath (except the essential oils, which you will add when turning off the fire) and let it melt. After that mix it well and put it in moulds, jars, or empty lipsticks. Once it has cooled, it will harden and be ready to use.
- To massage your lips, you can put them inwards and squeeze them well, while you take the air out of your lungs, and then take them out as much as you can while you breathe in deeply.
- You can also make them vibrate, which will provide a pleasant sensation and activate circulation.
- You will massage them horizontally with both hands, as if you were exaggeratedly cleaning our lips, dragging our hands out until you notice a soft tickling.
If you perform these massages for at least 3 minutes, you will see how they seem more voluminous in a short time.
In summer times, and especially in maximum solar radiation hours, we usually protect our skin with solar factors. Still, we forget about the lips, which are also a very sensitive part of our body.
At noon you could use a special lip balm with solar factor. You will find them in pharmacies, but try to choose one that does not contain parabens or other toxins for your health.
Learn About lipstick
Most cosmetic products, including personal hygiene products, carry a large number of toxins that, for the moment, are allowed without real restrictions by the European Union.
For the most part, these toxins are endocrine disruptors that would be related to the appearance of cancers and tumors today. And in addition to being worrying because what is applied to our skin enters the body through the pores, it is even more serious if we consider what we put on our lips we ingest directly.
Some of the most dangerous components are heavy metals, silicones, petroleum derivatives such as liquid paraffin, and preservatives, which accumulate in our body and can cause diseases in the long run. It is also especially harmful to pregnant women and children, as the fetus can easily absorb it.
That is why we recommend using ecological lipstick or that they guarantee that they do not contain lead, which is added so that the lipstick lasts longer.
Beware of tobacco
Finally, one last tip for smokers. In addition to its negative effects on health and worsening the texture and color of our skin, tobacco can also cause the appearance of the famous vertical wrinkles on the lips, which greatly age the face.