Is there any baldness treatment that can be cured naturally?
If you are looking for baldness treatment, which reduces your confidence, and you look older than your real age. There are so many factors that can be the reason of your baldness. Such as poor lifestyle, hair dye, hormonal imbalance, and lack of nutrition or too much-using hairstyles such as gels or straighten tools, etc.
There are a lot of out there the natural ways to help your hair regrowth and cure your hair loss and baldness treatment, but we inclined more proven ones.
Here the 9 Natural Tips and Baldness Treatment to Regrow Hair on Bald Head:
- Prepared the two natural oil such as castor oil and coconut oil and mixture that in the bowl and then warm it. The drip onto your bald area. Do some light massage and wrap with the shower cap. Leave it for approximately 1 hour and after shampoo with your favorite shampoo. This recipe can promote your hair to regrowth.
- Rinse your hair water that contains neem leaves. The benefits of neem leaves can prevent the trigger of gray hair from appearing and also can avoid the excessive hair loss that can impact the baldness. It contains anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, which are it can prevent the scalp from infection, and the most problem that people had is dandruff problems.
- The lack of protein vitamin, etc. it will cause your hair loss, I have something that you can drink daily it is wheatgrass. The necessity of your body of vitamin, protein, etc. everything contained in wheatgrass, you can take the advantages of your hair to become healthy and prevent breakage.
- The benefit of onion can solve your problem hair such as hair loss even regrowth new hair and can be thickening your hair too. The onion contains high sulfur, which is one of the main components to enhance hair growth and make your hair healthy. Consume like 1 or 2 raws of onions daily. Otherwise, you can blend the onion juice mix with salad and sandwiches until becoming smooth paste, and then you can apply directly to your bald area.
- Nourish your hair with something that contains rich in protein. You can make by yourself, such as a combination of 1 egg and 2 tbsp of lemon and olive oil and put together into the bowl, stir until becoming one. Keep enough protein for your hair by using this recipe and apply it at least once a week.
- Keep your scalp clean by avoiding using too much hair oil; you don’t need to scrub your hair with a mixture of mustard powder and baking soda. The only things that you need are using natural shampoo free of sodium lauryl sulfate, just shampoo your hair at least twice a day.
- Another treatment that you can try at your home to regrowth your balding hair was using henna and amla paste and mixed put a small amount of yogurt and coconut oil. Henna can return your natural hair color and make your hair grow longer and thicker faster than before.
- We already know the benefit of coconut oil, but there is another benefit that you can take from coconut is coconut milk. The coconut milk rich in protein.
- The ingredient that we need to make this recipe is 2 tbsp. of honey and yogurt and 1/4 cup of coconut milk and mix them, and apply the mixture on your scalp. Leave for 1 hour and then wash with your favorite shampoo.
- For your hair growth faster and treat your alopecia problem, you can using fenugreek seeds; the way is soaking the 4 tbsp. of fenugreek seed into your bowl with warm water overnight. Blend or grind until becoming paste by pouring a small amount of water, apply it into your scalp and then leave it approximately 1 hour and cover with a shower cap and then wash with your favorite shampoo free of lauryl sodium sulfate.
These tips are for both men and women. So, everybody can follow these methods. We hope you will win over baldness through these tips. Best Wishes!