Best Nail Art Designs Of 2020
It’s time to colour up your summer days with the best nail art designs in 2020. This list will help you highlight your accessories as well as your incredible outfits. If you have always admired ladies that sport sensational manicures, you should find out that most of these impeccable nail art designs are simple DIY nail art patterns.
So relax, choose some new nail polish and pick the colours that you like best. These quick DIY nail art designs are sure to make your day brighter. Daily or weekly, you can wear a different template. It all depends on you.
Here are the Top 27 Nail Art Designs 2020
1. Golden Dust – Your nail tips can look as if they have been sprinkled with gold dust. This easy DIY nail art design works best when it is combined with some simple red polish.
2. Cute Swirls – Nude nail polish colours are definitely in. These awesome swirls can be spotted from the get-go.
3. Urban Style – This cool graffiti pattern works wonders for women who enjoy sporting an urban fashion style. The design isn’t that hard to follow, and the colours match almost any outfit.
4. Flower Power– Black nail polish and pink flowers go so well together. If you like wearing flowery dresses, you can take into consideration this fresh nail art design.
5. Fabulous Animal Print Nail Design– If you like being trendy, this nail art design is such an excellent choice. This DIY manicure is so spectacular. You can choose some subtle animal print patterns and highlight them with some glitter. Go creative and choose different designs for your other nails.
6. The Dotted Rainbow– Dots are popular nail designs. Try this crazy, vivid, dotted rainbow for a stunning manicure. This is the kind of nail design that goes well with everything.
7. Simply Red– A simple manicure will never be out of date. This fresh pomegranate nail colour is to die for. Red is truly summer’s colour.
8. Tribal Nail Art Design– This DIY tutorial might be a little more complicated, but it sure looks fabulous.
9. Do You Like Owls?– If you do, you will find this DIY project quite useful and accessible. I would have never expected that owls can be painted so easily with nail polish.
10. A Straightforward Tutorial– This is one of the cutest and simplest video tutorials that I have ever stumbled upon. The cute sheep pattern is a hit.
11. Some Cute Polka Dots– These simple polka dot patterns can help you get an impeccable manicure without spending too much time with elaborate nail art designs.
12. White Stripes– I love using white stripes for my manicure. You can combine white stripes with so many bold colours.
13. One Fabulous Idea– These nails are to die for. I want to try this idea out because it is positively gorgeous.
14. Half Moon Nails– Half-moon nails look hot. I can’t get enough of this particular nail art.
15. Flowery Patterns-A Must– Flowery pattern has always been among women’s favourites. They look so swell.
16. Cupcake Nails– This cartoonish nail design looks so cute and delicious, too.
17. Splendid Splashes– This is such a fine tip that I want to try out. This manicure looks so beautiful.
18. A Work Of Art– This gradient nail art is a masterpiece. Gradient colours are always so subtle and spectacular.
19. Plaid Nail Art Design– This pattern can go well with a plaid skirt or a plaid shirt. Either way, everybody will be impressed with such inspired nail design.
20. Swirls And Glitter– It looks like curls are trendy patterns. I adore this eye-catchy yet straightforward nail art.
21. Maleficent Nail Art Design– For those of you who enjoyed seeing Maleficent, the movie, this DIY tutorial will deserve your attention.
22. The Starbucks Fan– If you love drinking coffee, why not try this cool nail design idea?
23. Get The Chanel Nails Design– For all those lovely fashionistas who love Chanel, here’s a fresh idea for you.
24. Hello Kitty Nails– Hello Kitty has evolved into quite a phenomenon. These nails look so girlish and cute.
25. The Pac-Man Pedi Design– Words can’t express how excellent this Pedi nail design is.
26. The Diva– Only a true diva would wear Marilyn Monroe on her nails.
27. The Super Mario Characters– If you are a 90s child, you’ll love this cute nail design.
If you are interested in nail designs, you can check out these coolest and beautiful art designs.