Best Hair Treatment For Colored Hair
Nowadays, Hair treatment for colored hair is a common issue. Often People colored their hair and they face so many problems, especially most of them are women. Most women want a good result, and they decide to color their hair with bleaching. Having beautiful coloring hair, it’s like the pride of women. But do you know the harm of using bleaching for your hair? It can damage your hair; moreover, women always change their color quite often, so it’s better also you know how to handle or care for hair that damaged caused by hair coloring.
There are three ways of hair dye:
- 1. This hair dye is not so damaging your hair, and this hair dye is so soft. Usually, use this hair dye only for a special event because it is only temporary. This type of dye is easy to remove by a rinse with water only.
- 2. This hair dye is semi-permanent dye little bit the same as a hair dye for temporary the different it last longer than the first one. This type of dye hair is not easy to remove. You have to rinse your hair as much as 6 to 8 times to make sure that your dye hair is disappearing.
- 3. Dying your hair in this type you chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide is necessary to die your hair so that the dyestuff can seep into your hair. The soft hair is natural to seep into the hair rather than the thick hair. If you decided to choose permanent dye, then you need more attention or extra work to treatment for your hair dye. And for the better result, you should consult with your expert hairstyles. To consider your hair color choosing the right one color that matches your face.
Here are the tips, To fix damaged hair naturally due to hair dye :
- This is the easy way to solve those hair parts that have been damaged due to hair dye by changing the style of the new model.
- To treat the hair due to hair dye, you should try natural treatment such as hair mask made by Aloe Vera, it makes your hair soft and improves the texture of the nose to returning become smooth and avoid the severe damage. Apply this mask at least two times a week, and you can notice the result in around two months.
- The hair dye can damage your hair because that contained chemical inside, and those chemicals seep into your hair strands, it will damage your hair pigment. The hair pigment will fade, so your hair not black anymore.
- And the best solution to return to your natural hair color is using organic hair oil.
How to treat your hair to avoid the damaged hair
Shampoo your hair in a regularly 2- 3 in a week with a shampoo that free of sodium lauryl sulfate—using conditioner to keep your hair soft and smooth.
Don’t forget to apply drip some hair vitamin to your hair after shampoo, and don’t forget to consume vitamin B complex or biotin supplement to make it your hair healthier. Remember to taking good care of your hair because hair dye harms your hair.
Remember to taking good care of your hair because hair dye can damage your hair. And that all information from this website, I hope you can take advantage of this article, and you can practice and DIY at home.
Discover More About Before You Color Your Hair.